Fluid Technology Service can provide Whole Mud Systems!
Fluid Technology Service has 8’x8′, 6,500lb Mud Labs available for lease!
Fluid’s Commitment to Safety
Fluid Technology’s ultimate goal is to provide a safe and healthy work environment for its employees. By providing the skills, knowledge, support, and training necessary to perform their work responsibilities according to the guidelines of FTS client protocols and procedures as well as the regulatory requirements.
It is our belief that all incidents can be prevented with employees that are vigilant given the proper training, resources, tools and motivation. Fluid Tech employee’s value quality of the duties performed but know the safety of the team is paramount.
Fluid Technology Services provides all employees with the following Safety and Technical training required by OSHA and all regulatory agencies as well as it clients.
Required Safety Training:
- Safe Gulf / Safe Land
- Supervisory Level training
- Behavior Based Safety
- HAZWOPER 40Hr
- HAZCOM / GHS
- Incipient Fire Extinguisher Use
- Occupational Hazard Assessment
- Drug and Alcohol
- Fatigue Management
- Heat Management
- Confined Space Entrant / Attendant
- Confined Space Supervisor
- Confined Space Rescue
- First Aid/CPR , AED
- Bloodbourne Pathogens
- Respiratory Protection
- Lockout / Tagout
- Water Survival with HUET with Swing Rope and Personnel Transfer
- Rigging Material Handling / API RP 2D
- Defensive / Distracted Driving
- Accident Investigation Supervisor
- Emergency Action Planning
- Leadership Skills